Friday, April 10, 2009

Road Trip - Germany




We decided, at the last minute, that we are going on a road trip to Cologne , Germany tomorrow. The drive will only take about 2 hours and we will be staying 1 night, maybe 2. I am sure I will have lots of pictures to post when we get back.

Tonight we will be decorating Easter eggs and we will have the baskets ready and waiting when we get back from our trip. I couldn't find Easter baskets anywhere, so I am going to use 2 drawers from a plastic storage bin in our washing machine closet. I brought over some grass and jelly beans and some chocolate from my grandmom. I also picked up some chocolate from the tiniest shop today. There are so many chocolate shops and their window displays are amazing.

Today we took a long walk along many streets we have been down before. We also walked around the castle at the Schelde river that dates back to 1200, it was so beautiful (see picture).

The picture I posted is of the street Craig needs to drive down to access our parking garage. He told me that tonight, a waiter had to move a table so he could get through - crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-8402256-4