Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Prince of Swimming and Prince Himself

Colin has been taking private and group swimming lessons since the spring. He has been working very hard everytime he is in the pool and is now starting to swim by himself. I think his teachers voice is really funny. You can hear her cheering Colin on in the background.





Monday night we went to see Prince. He just confirmed the date last week and was able to fill the 14,000 seat area in Antwerp in a matter of days. We found out that a few of our friends also got tickets, so we met up with them to take the tram over to the arena. He must have played for about 3 hours and it was amazing. I think there must have been about 7 or 8 encores. Twice, we left our seats thinking it was over and ended up going back in. It is hard to believe Prince is 52! The concert was fantastic and I hope that I will be able to see him again sometime.





On the way out, we were a little disappointed that the cops were wearing their standard hats and wished they had been issued raspberry berets just for the night. Also, a friend introduced me to Stan who she described as the rock star of Antwerp. I will have to ask around about him because Stan doesn't sound like a rock star name to me.

We were out a lot this past weekend and are looking forward to a few uneventful days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-8402256-4