Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Colin brought me home the best presents from school. All of the children helped make strawberry jam, which we ate on bread afterschool for a snack. It was very good and I was impressed. He also made me this wonderful calendar. Colin painted pictures for every month but I thought I would share my 2 favorites.

January:
January is filled of quotes by Colin like "Her job is to go to the super market" and " She likes to clean" or " I love my mum because she lets me watch Scooby Doo". My favorite is " My mum Lauren is 14 years old". Yeah!

June:
This is our family, I am not sure why we are all naked or why we look like Tammy Faye Baker, but it is very cute!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day! Sending love to Oma, Mom Mom and Grammy as well as Colin and Chloe's Godmothers today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-8402256-4