Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of School


Wednesday was Colin's first day at his new school. We put him in Da Vinci International School. All classe are taught in English. Many of the staff and teachers are from the UK because it follows a British curriculum. Colin is enrolled in the pre-school and does not have to wear a uniform, but the rest of the school, K-12, does. We did have to buy and outfit for him to wear to PE on Thursday - I will post a picture when I have one.


Yesterday, Colin's teacher spoke to me about an problem she had with Colin not listening. She told be that he burped during snack time and would not say excuse me. Something tells me that is not the last conversation we will be having like that.

1 comment:

  1. So when do you laugh at what Colin did? Obviously you can't in front of the teacher, or in front of him. But that's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete

UA-8402256-4