Monday, May 4, 2009

Disneyland Paris

I thought of so many things that I could have named this post, but I thought I would keep it simple. Let's just say, it's good to be home. It is tough traveling with the kids and I think Disneyland can bring you to your breaking point. On Saturday, Craig said to me, "I think this is going pretty well so far". We laughed after we realized that was after Colin had an accident in his pants and we had already been to the first aid office.

We had a lot of fun on the rides and walking around the parks. While waiting in line for a ride, Colin said to Craig, "They play music for excitement, right?". He has been ending EVERY sentence in "right?". It was a little cooler than we would have liked and the weather seemed to change as quickly as it does in Antwerp. Colin was not interested in getting his picture taken with any of the characters.
We have been finding that people are rude here. At Disney and Keukenhof, people would bump into you (or the stroller) and keep on going. Craig almost got into a fight with a little kid.
We also have not had very good luck with our hotel rooms. They seem to be getting worse as we go. Our room this past weekend was barely tolerable and that is being nice.
We are not planning on doing more than a day trip this weekend. This trip wore us out.

Happy boy!


1 comment:

  1. bad hotel rooms scare me!!! i'm glad you made it back safely!! it looks like colin had a lot of fun. what a happy smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete

UA-8402256-4