Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Making Progress

The sitter told us the other night that she was speaking to Colin in Dutch and he was answering simple yes and no questions back to her Dutch. Also, yesterday Colin was watching a cartoon in Dutch and he answered YES out of nowhere. He definitley does not understand a lot but I think he is starting to learn some words.

Chloe has been practing standing on her own and took a few steps yesterday. I think she should be walking in a week or two. Yesterday she also got up onto the couch twice by herself!

And sorry about all of my spelling errors. I am not a great speller (or proof reader) and even though I have set the blog to be in English, it often brings my dashboard and spellcheck back to Dutch.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute about Colin. I'm jealous of his ability to pick up a language so quickly. And that video of Chloe is so precious, especially as she just gets her balance and looks over. Glad things are going so well -- seems like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

UA-8402256-4