Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Baby K the Elephant

We saw the baby elephant at the zoo today and it was soooo cute. Here is a video:

There were so many people there to see her. Once again our trip to the zoo was cut short because Chloe accidently had her fingers shut the bathroom stall door. I brought her to the emergency room to make sure her fingers wasn't were not broken. She is fine. I wasn't sure how the hospital worked here and was a little nervous when they said I had to pay the bill before I left. Our bill was only 22 Euros (about $30)!!

We are headed to Paris tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. I think a trip to the ER officially makes you a local. Glad to hear Chloe is ok, poor baby. How cute is that baby elephant! Have fun in Paris -- can't wait to hear about the adventure.

    ReplyDelete

UA-8402256-4